Sign in to follow this  
VENOM

HEADPHONES

YEH so i used my chair to buss up my gift headphones..they were sick. and after cussing everyone at work the cleaner found them today in pieces and said she found them under my chairso where do i get GOOD headphones..i want the small in-ur-ear ones my budget is £30safe

for £30 does it matter? Bet ur using it on ur ipod as well, just go in dixons and buy a pair for £29.99.

might go for the sennhiser ones. if i mash up £40 headphones again ill be crying. wht are headphones so expensive for anyways.. shoudl be round £5-10.

cheap pair of JVC headphones (£7.99 i think) from HMV >>lasted decades with sick sound quialty still
You know about themThey served me well for the longest but one of the ears are bustedLooking for some nice headphones still, but not the in-ear ones

i got some voda ones for £12.99 they were reduced from £25.. but my bredrin got the shure ones using ur code so safe all the same

My CX300's broke last month. Bought CX500's as a replacement, the difference was indeed major.Made the CX300's sound like Poundstretcher headphones.