Sign in to follow this  
ReZiW

FAO People

Do your parents value education?What lengths did/do they go to to ensure you succeed? i.e. tutors, revisionNot gonna lie, my mums never forced me to do no work. Never helped me in any way tbh

Do your parents value education?What lengths did/do they go to to ensure you succeed? i.e. tutors, revisionNot gonna lie, my mums never forced me to do no work. She did support me tho.

yh dere on de education.20 yr old with no criminal record = i got my whip, garms, any lil bits of money i need deyll sponsor mee
lol @ putting garms there..ratings thou.

Guest Flava Dave

yea they gt me tutors n sh*t n made sure i did all my homework n thatone of my black friend's parents didnt even care, guy got excluded god knows how many times

Guest Ivan Drago

Never went school after year 7, parents didn't care.Said I was a lost cause.

Guest LucaPiano

LOVE BLACKLOVE WHITELOVE GREYLOVE ORANGELOVE BROWNWE ALL GOT 2 LEGS AND 2 ARMSA BRAIN2 EYESf*ck*ng FIX UP, COS UR WHITE U AINT BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE, COS YOUR BLACK DONT MEAN YOU CAN MURK WHITES, COS YOUR BROWN DONT MEAN YOU CAN MURK GREYSf*ck*ng SORT IT OUT

as a committed parent i made sure nino always did his homework.he may claim to know the roads and bust low but in reality goldeneye was as far as things went and he wore a belt at all times.he also wore braces in college.

LOVE BLACKLOVE WHITELOVE GREYLOVE ORANGELOVE BROWNWE ALL GOT 2 LEGS AND 2 ARMSA BRAIN2 EYESf*ck*ng FIX UP, COS UR WHITE U AINT BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE, COS YOUR BLACK DONT MEAN YOU CAN MURK WHITES, COS YOUR BROWN DONT MEAN YOU CAN MURK GREYSf*ck*ng SORT IT OUT
AHAA!Topic: Nah not really. Supported me in my decisions though

i got a tutor for my 11+ exams, trusay i took 6 examshold tite marian, she was a starin yr 2 my mum made the teacher give me extra maths homework, not extra really because no one else got homeworkshe was always writin notes into school, sayin how my work is mediocre an she ain happy an blablabla, if she didnt think something was up to scratch she would rip it out my book an make me do it againevery mornin before school she would make me read to her, an if i got a word wrong she would conk me in the head with the brushshe made me keep a book report book, which also contained current affairs, i had to choose something interestin from the paper, usually the times or independant an write about itafter GCSEs she left me to my own devices