FAO People

ReZiW

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LucaPiano

LOVE BLACKLOVE WHITELOVE GREYLOVE ORANGELOVE BROWNWE ALL GOT 2 LEGS AND 2 ARMSA BRAIN2 EYESf*ck*ng FIX UP, COS UR WHITE U AINT BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE, COS YOUR BLACK DONT MEAN YOU CAN MURK WHITES, COS YOUR BROWN DONT MEAN YOU CAN MURK GREYSf*ck*ng SORT IT OUT

LOVE BLACKLOVE WHITELOVE GREYLOVE ORANGELOVE BROWNWE ALL GOT 2 LEGS AND 2 ARMSA BRAIN2 EYESf*ck*ng FIX UP, COS UR WHITE U AINT BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE, COS YOUR BLACK DONT MEAN YOU CAN MURK WHITES, COS YOUR BROWN DONT MEAN YOU CAN MURK GREYSf*ck*ng SORT IT OUT
AHAA!Topic: Nah not really. Supported me in my decisions though

i got a tutor for my 11+ exams, trusay i took 6 examshold tite marian, she was a starin yr 2 my mum made the teacher give me extra maths homework, not extra really because no one else got homeworkshe was always writin notes into school, sayin how my work is mediocre an she ain happy an blablabla, if she didnt think something was up to scratch she would rip it out my book an make me do it againevery mornin before school she would make me read to her, an if i got a word wrong she would conk me in the head with the brushshe made me keep a book report book, which also contained current affairs, i had to choose something interestin from the paper, usually the times or independant an write about itafter GCSEs she left me to my own devices