Premier League week 6 topic

Younger

Barclays Premier League 12:45 Everton vs Liverpool SS115:00 Aston Villa vs Sunderland 15:00 Fulham vs West Ham 15:00 Man Utd vs Bolton 15:00 Middlesbrough vs West Brom 15:00 Newcastle vs Blackburn 15:00 Stoke vs Chelsea 17:30 Arsenal vs Hull Setanta Sports 1Sunday 28th September 13:30 Portsmouth vs Tottenham SS116:00 Wigan vs Man City SS1Predictions...Team News...Pre Match Banter...In Match Banter...Post Match Banter... Big weekend for Liverpool... Arsenal, Chelsea and United should all win... Got easy games IMO...

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our first saturday 3pm of the seasonkinda pissedi liked playing on sunday cos i get to watch the saturday games, will get most of the merseyside derby though and should get the second half of arsenalEverton 1-2 LiverpoolAston Villa 1-3 SunderlandFulham 2-2 West HamMan Utd 3-0 BoltonMiddlesbrough 1-1 West BromNewcastle 1-1 BlackburnStoke 2-3 ChelseaArsenal 4-0 HullPortsmouth 0-1 TottenhamWigan 1-1 Man Cityi think stoke will give chelsea problemswill be interesting to see how cech does with delaps long throws, he hasn't been as commanding since the injury and has struggled with crosses and balls into the box alot more than he did previously i think.think the league table will begin to take shape after this weekend too

Everton 1-2 LiverpoolAston Villa 2-2 SunderlandFulham 0-1 West HamMan Utd 3-0 BoltonMiddlesbrough 2-1 West BromNewcastle 2-1 BlackburnStoke 0-4+ ChelseaArsenal 2-1 HullPortsmouth 2-2 TottenhamWigan 1-2 Man City

Everton 1-2 LiverpoolAston Villa 2-2 SunderlandFulham 0-1 West HamMan Utd 3-0 BoltonMiddlesbrough 2-1 West BromNewcastle 2-1 BlackburnStoke 0-4+ ChelseaArsenal 2-1 HullPortsmouth 2-2 TottenhamWigan 1-2 Man City
im sorry but lol @ ur aviitz not jst da player, its the team hes playin 4 and the kit that hes wearin

im sorry but lol @ ur aviitz not jst da player, its the team hes playin 4 and the kit that hes wearin
What about it?

Everton 1-2 LiverpoolAston Villa 0-1 SunderlandFulham 0-2 West HamMan Utd 3-1 BoltonMiddlesbrough 2-0 West BromNewcastle 1-0 BlackburnStoke 1-3 ChelseaArsenal 2-0 HullPortsmouth 2-1 TottenhamWigan 2-1 Man City Thas what i think but hopefully Hull can get a draw which i doubt and also stoke to get a draw or a win which isnt going to happen... Will see liverpool top of the table but in IMO cant see chelsea or arsenal dropping that many points this year, I wouldnt be surprised if Everton beat us this year, especially after we got the double over them last year...The worst thing is i just found out who the ref will be for Everton and Liverpool...riley.JPG

need a big win ronaldo, rooney, tevez, berbs all to start