The Chick that you never managed to beat or Become Wifey Thread

Mister Man

thoughout your time mingling with females, there must be some situations you have come across one girl you never managed to beat or wifey...not ever a ting where your game come derby county, but the game come like brazil 70...grade a* gamebut to no avail you didnt beat or wifey the ting you was trying to move too..what have you done in this moments1.keep movin the ting..gun ho2.release her from the phonebook3. keep your distance for a while then come back and try move it again.in one of these modes now...but only once this has happened to bewhat about your stories on this topic fellow vip2 users

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing about me is, i WILL NOT be happy unless i get what i want, if theres a girl i wanna beat i dont care how long it takes me, but i will do itand have done so.the sh*t thing is that, once u do, its never how u imagined it n ends up as a complete waste of time

Had been talking to this chick for about a month and had split from my prior like 2 months before and I had party coming up at my place so I invited the new chick.Problem was the old chick was a friend of my cousins and my cousin and the ex happened to come together. Pissed, why did she even invite my ex? Dumb manouever alie.Anyway she wanted to talk (Aint that always the way) but I told her we aint got nuffin to talk about but obviously she werent gonna drop it so we moved to a quiet area where no one was about, away from the party and she said what she had to say.Conversation got heated we argued then I made my way back to the party.Needless to say the chick I was looking to link saw the whole thing and was put off by it, so Im more pissed at the ex.Anyway saw the chick last month after 4/5 years and she been single for a bit and you know she is on it, she looks f*ck*ng good too. I really could if I wanted too.

girl on ends and we was bang on each otherbut true we was young and i was some complete novice dem times nuffin materialisedthen we both left ends and lost contact with eachotherso not the lick cah i see her shoppin at my store when i was going into workheld a nice convo with her to find out she was marriedwent downstairs and punched up my locker for a minute...