Sign in to follow this  
Jodie

Your Other Half's Family

Have you ever been in a situation where you've introduced your girl/man to ur family but your girl/man seems to avoid the event of introducing you to their fam?Or the opposite..where you've done the avoiding?If so, is it cos you/they felt like the fam wouldnt approve or you/they felt somewhat "ashamed" to show you off?I aint been in this situation btw..just wanna know really.

I met his mum, brothers and cousinshe met ZERO members of my familyjust never got round to introducing him to thembut there was one time when my brother dropped me off at his place back in 06, i literally shoved the ex into his hallway so my brother couldnt see him, shameful i know. but my brother is not the friendliest of people.he was like ' why u pushin me inside my own front door ', i just had to say it was cos i was so excited to see him or some bs like that.

Guest ChoccyLog

I'm cool with meeting the fam. Just know you aint meeting mine unless we are serious.

My bro bought a chick home once, and he left the room for 15 seconds, and by the time he returned my mum had made the girl cry, lololol.

one yout met my familyi said after that the next one to meet them will be the man i marry

My bro bought a chick home once, and he left the room for 15 seconds, and by the time he returned my mum had made the girl cry, lololol.
:D:D

I'm cool with meeting the fam. Just know you aint meeting mine unless we are serious.
CSonly ever brought one man 2 my house.His fam are nice too.so it works both ways.

her family dont know me except her sister.They don't take kindly to my type still.
thought this was gonna be the case with me as my girls (ex) fam are from Sri LankaI was shook aint gonna lie....but her mum loved me off tho..always inviting me round for dinner and that..rest of the fam was cool alsoshe was cool

AJERT56J3J55
dad didnt like me...
how do u cope with it then?happened 2 me once aswel..mum overly loved me dad hated me...oh well it only lasted a month as she was TOO childish

Guest Flava Dave
her mum regularly foned me tbhshudda hit that
my girl introduced me to her dadnigger looks loike goli
Vanessa is pissedlmao

Its happened to me and ive done itthe reasons are various but obvious on both partsnow however my girls parents see me like a next son and my girl and my family are cool she is like another member of the family.

been introduced before a couple times....some awkward situations, 1 of my ex's uncles just got out of pen after 2 years and tried to crush my hand when he shook it.never actually introduced any to my mumzy tho, dont see the pointjust a greet my parents when they enter the house ting n thts it.

Never had awkward situations really. One girl I linked when I was younger on Oxford Street introduced me to her mum, aunt and sister. There and then.Aside from that, I'm cool with parents. I'm very polite and well-mannered so that alone enables me to command respect.

what i found awkward is when i girl i was f*ck*ng was with her mum and asked me for a lift so i gave them a lift playing it cool.dont think that while the mum was in the back seat the girl said"oh and marlo remember that time you was on my bed ................................" :D:D was my response so i said quietly and whispered "ya mums gonna know"she says "so my mum aint stupid you know"the mum says "yeah man me done know bout you marlo me nah just come off the boat ya know" that girl got put in the friends zone quicker than ever.

Been introduced to a ex's fam b4 but he never met mine .. never got the opportunity i guess lol, his fam was fully cool though.