Sign in to follow this  
bwoywonder

SICK FILM ENDINGS

cant be bothered to post it, but the usual suspects has a sick ending

one film still .. i cant remember where i saw itthe final line was"At the end of the day, we all had lego as kids. We all made all kinds of stuff. But then, we grew older. Some people couldn't live with that. But that's where you and me are different kid. **sniggers** The bricks we move are different although we have them in similar colours. Just remember. You're nobody till you die **Fires shotty**"It was most memorable.now im going bed. safe.

cant be bothered to post it, but the usual suspects has a sick ending
So is Kevin Spacey Keyzer Sozes?? OR was the whole story (and therfor the whole film) a made up story coz he read kobayashi from a tea cup wich means he didn't really exist. So confused.

usual suspects has a sick ending
The change in the walk, /kl;/,.//;'.p]]##/./,/thread.
ahh his walk f*ckin kills it, i love kevin spacey man

usual suspects has a sick ending
The change in the walk, /kl;/,.//;'.p]]##/./,/thread.
ahh his walk f*ckin kills it, i love kevin spacey man
So from your understandin of the film, was the twist that Kevin Spacey was Keyzer Sozes or was the twist that the whole story was made up and so we have NO clue what happend to any1 or anything?

Scarface - Lol @ the way Montana was getting shot up, but still firing back. Man thought he was bulletproof until the assassin capped him with a shotgun.The Departed - Was a very nice twist at the end. Didn't know Dignam was in on it as well.Can't think of any others.......

lol @ the departedcum like they thought 'oh sh*t wev been running over 3 hours now, lets just dead off every1 left'once again im left fully creasin at ppl being killed

SAW...the gamesmaster>>>>>NONE KNEWand if u say u did, YOURE LYING!!!!
saw ending was so sick
ye the first one was big. definately an interesting fresh story line. catches ur attention.

lol @ the departedcum like they thought 'oh sh*t wev been running over 3 hours now, lets just dead off every1 left'once again im left fully creasin at ppl being killed
lol trus dat bit on da roof and da elevator BARE HEADSHOTS