Sign in to follow this  
Frank White

the best physical feeling

so my boy crashed his whip (dnt worry hes kool) n dat was my ride 2nite so i guess im in wit u lot 2nitejus went to the fridge and got a large cup of orange juicetook one large gulpBEST FEELING = the feeling of a cold beverage going down inside youlike u can feel it in ur chest2nd best = cleanin ur ears with cotton bud3rd best = gettin ur head massaged by ur girl :/

diggin out that booger that was so high up it made ur eye water taking off ur bra after a long daythe other side of the pillow

Guest ChoccyLog

When my hairs getting washed with tepid water and my scalp is being massaged at the same time.Feels amazing.

getting in a warm bedtaking a sh*tfirst pull on a zoot after you've taken a break from weedgirl stroking my back/armsfull body massage, especially foot massage

Guest Flava Dave

sweet n sour pork, egg fried rice, spring rolls, ginger beereat till u cnt breathethen jus lay dwn n sleepthat >>> sex

Guest Flava Dave
BANGING OUT A sh*t
fully co sign
*Turned off*
nahshe never said thatwe've jus been

Cleaning earsHolding your piece, before taking a piss, you get some sick feeling in your body
i duno but i really want a willy for a day id play with it so much i just want to see how i would handle re-positioning it and stuff wen i sit/walk

Cleaning earsHolding your piece, before taking a piss, you get some sick feeling in your body
i duno but i really want a willy for a day id play with it so much i just want to see how i would handle re-positioning it and stuff wen i sit/walk
:lol::lol:

Mine tried to escape when i was walking through Victoria station today.Bare people about, couldn't even reach for it.Had to wait with that f*ck*ng uncomfortable feeling till I got on the train.Pretended to reach for my MP3.AHH yeahGot the spot.

Guest Flava Dave

lol who knows bout sittin nexx 2 the radiators in school n gettin a bonerswear it ALWAYS happened

Guest ChoccyLog

Buying something you've wanted for agesBack massagesoh gosh. Ice cold, fizzy coke burning the back of my throat when its sore. Cheez.

Guest ChoccyLog

Buying something you've wanted for agesBack massagesoh gosh. Ice cold, fizzy coke burning the back of my throat when its sore. Cheez.

lol stop rubbin it in that i dont have 1 guysu no that itch u get in the bk of u throat i dont no how that goes but when it does i thank the lord almighty

lol stop rubbin it in that i dont have 1 guysu no that itch u get in the bk of u throat i dont no how that goes but when it does i thank the lord almighty
THE ONE THAT YOU TRY GET BY POKING YOUR EARS???ARGH I HATE THAT