oceana watford

Admin.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!sooooooo many girls f*ck*ng unbelievable its like hoe heaven

opened yesterday i think

soooo many slaggy white girls

wen it was destiny, bouncers were on sum diiiiickhead ting.i must of been in the smokers bit OUTSIDE, a mate went to spark a spliff and within 1 toke sum bouncer comes and tells us to get out???the f*ck, im outside why u gonna go on like a prick. 3 of us hadnt even toked it yet! just told everyone to go. i ended up jumpin the barriers bout half n hour later.

the bouncers are on a prick ting still was a bit of hypebut when they see the money i pulled out my pocket when i went to show id i got treated like a balllllllllller

Guest Flava Dave
Oceana by me = overpriced & bouncers = over hyped. wont even let people in if they have tattoos smh
LMAO serious?
yeah apparently people with tattoos are known to be rowdy and fight. hmmm
loli wish i was rowdy n cud fightgd defense mechanism doe i guess wen ppl see u with tatts n think u can fight so dnt try it

Oceana by me = overpriced & bouncers = over hyped. wont even let people in if they have tattoos smh
LMAO serious?
yeah apparently people with tattoos are known to be rowdy and fight. hmmm
loli wish i was rowdy n cud fight
lmao''KNEE TO THE HEART''lmao