Sign in to follow this  
ReZiW

hiphop Mysonne Vs Elliot Ness

Who you got?I dun know Mysonne can't battle rap, den again Ness is sh*t aswell but hes got enough skills to bury him. I can see this battle ending in a scuff still.alsoMurda Mook Vs Young HotMook's gonna EAT HIM. Mook's been a problem on the battle scene for a long time, this you hots any kidRece Steele Vs. Lady Luckwho caresT-Rex Vs Tech-9only seen him battle once, any rebore mook.lol @ this being on PPV, from when theres bare has beens on the card. should be on Justin TV

haha Mooks top 3 battle rappers in the game. considering hes gonna be coming with new writtens its a rapMook would eat mysonne and nessyoung hots ayt thou still, flows bananas. what beat is this?

money is on mook.. He recylces his bars way too foften tho Good to see some quality battles in the scene once again..Ness aint sh*t. On his good day he can hold it down... I dont know much about mysonne. Anyway its healthy move for these battles to go on in the scene.. Kinda missing the classic battle days

Mysonnes the BX General, been running tings over there for a while. back in 99 he was on some 06 Papoose ting, everyone was looking to sign him i.e. Rocafella, RR. then he went pen for 6 yrs came back in 06.

Battle done happened. MOOK KILLED HIM!!! done mans carer, hots gonna have to quit rappingsome amateur ting, coming like their in some youth club.

Reed, Cass, Cyss, and Jihad should be fu*kin ashamed of themselves to let philly get spanked like this. I respect Hot for even steppin' up, but he got TORCHED
its sooo true

I think the guy that was connecting the ting to the internet told mysonnes brother to 'get the f*ck off the stage'my moneys on Ness