Sign in to follow this  
Lenny The Tramp

I WOULD LOVE TO BE A FED

If you do decide to join make sure you do it for the right reasons meaning serving the people and not serving the agenda implementing the police state.Dont be a tool.

Its trendy to say 'f*ck the police'. Bust still majority will still dial 999 when sh*t hits the fan..still, a CID > _____

Its trendy to say 'f*ck the police'. Bust still majority will still dial 999 when sh*t hits the fan..still, a CID > _____
None of thatTheres TOO many round were i live, loads - their snakesAtleast with a normal police officer you know where they are and when theyre comin

None of thatTheres TOO many round were i live, loads - their snakesAtleast with a normal police officer you know where they are and when theyre comin
tbh if you've never been abused no homo by the police, you have no reason to say 'f*ck THE POLICE'BUT YERf*ck THE POLICE.

Got mugged off by police yesterday tbh.Searched the entire car with 4 people in it.Proper trying to provoke a reaction as well smh.Knew the minute I hyped it would have been any excuse to escalate the situation though.Sometimes you just gotta grit your teeth.

Allow saying f*ck the policeif your mum got kidnapped or some sh*t you KNOW you're calling the police.Imagine you dialled 999 and they replied "nah f*ck YOU lololol".

Allow saying f*ck the policeif your mum got kidnapped or some sh*t you KNOW you're calling the police.Imagine you dialled 999 and they replied "nah f*ck YOU lololol".
LOL

Guest Flava Dave

if anything i'd like to be special op's or them MI5 guysjus anything that gets snipers n goes on sick missions jsu jammin on roofs watin 2 leng a man downnonna these sh*t police that walk the streets.bt thats all long