Cocaine

ReZiW

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your views on this? meh, it seems overhypedAre your friends users? nah, know few who have tried but no regulars.Would you try? doubt it very much. aside from nt really feelin it as a drug, i dnt like to sniff water up my nose let alone powder.Do you look down on them? nah nt really, unless der on sum OD sh*t.
the level of addictiveness is exploited so rawly on this drug. over priced, over hyped and ye ppl keep on buyin it. too much of a bitty ting tbh.

TBH I always looked down on people that took drugs of any kind, then I had friends who's parents smokes cigs, then had friends who smoked cigs n drank alcohol, then friends who smoked weed. Now I couldn't really care less about what people do, as long as they don't come around me while the after effects are still apparent: that means if you smell, look, or act like you've been doing something, I don't really wanna be around you, simple things really.I've tried smoking weed and that's as far as it went, did absolutely nothing for me, I take the occasional drink but it's not a habit, the only person I'll allow to be around me smelling of weed will be my barber, because he gives me a sweet trim for a decent price (which is hard to come by nowerdays).

i always find it funny when people say "i smoked weed and it didnt have much affect on me"nah son you got bumpedsome guy from work sed he smoked weed in dam but it didnt do much to himi just gave him a blybut on topic:never tried it, never willsome friends do it one is some fiend / dealeri look down on certain guys coz they are on it too hard and i dont like the way they act on itpure angry and unpredictable

i always find it funny when people say "i smoked weed and it didnt have much affect on me"nah son you got bumpedsome guy from work sed he smoked weed in dam but it didnt do much to him
ive come to learn that people who say this dont "take down" the smokethere puffin it like a cigar
Them d*ckheads who just waste the zoot to try fit in

i always find it funny when people say "i smoked weed and it didnt have much affect on me"nah son you got bumpedsome guy from work sed he smoked weed in dam but it didnt do much to him
ive come to learn that people who say this dont "take down" the smokethere puffin it like a cigar
Them d*ckheads who just waste the zoot to try fit in
:!: