Sign in to follow this  
Ari Gold

If a ebay user sends you a item twice..

So i got some jeans off ebayThey arrived a few days agoThis morning they came again, recorded deliveryWhat's gonna happen if he clocks? I mean it was his mistake will i get banned from ebay if i don't send them back?

Guest Swiftie

Unless if the buyer contacts you.You have no obligation of returning the item.Unless if you want Karma and good samaritan points.

Quick question, I ordered a product of Amazon, it didn't work out for me, so I returned it to the correct address... and he claims he hasn't received it.I can't really do anything about that can I?

Quick question, I ordered a product of Amazon, it didn't work out for me, so I returned it to the correct address... and he claims he hasn't received it.I can't really do anything about that can I?
Nope, you should have sent it Recorded or Special Delivery because the internet's full of liars.

Nope, you should have sent it Recorded or Special Delivery because the internet's full of liars.
Yeah, pissed this time round I never did that. ffs...

Dani, tried to send you PM's but returned.The M-Audio Firewire Solo is a very very very good external soundcard.Don't wanna hijack the topic so PM if you want more information.I would definitely recommend it though.

Dani, tried to send you PM's but returned.The M-Audio Firewire Solo is a very very very good external soundcard.Don't wanna hijack the topic so PM if you want more information.I would definitely recommend it though.
The one you got? It's like £200 out of my price range :lol:But yeah going from what you and Swiftie, I think it was, said, I will look into the M-Audio range. Was actually planning on searching around next week once I get paid.

Well the item was removed from ebay due to false listing (he put all sorts of brand names in the title, to get more views i assume) but he sent them anyway.f*ck it, if he contacts me i don't mind sending them back (if he pays for delivery) i would sell them but noone i know is my size

The one you got? It's like £200 out of my price range :lol:But yeah going from what you and Swiftie, I think it was, said, I will look into the M-Audio range. Was actually planning on searching around next week once I get paid.
lol PissedIt's only 115 though...

lol PissedIt's only 115 though...
Oh whuut. Really?Thought it was more. Where from?