If a ebay user sends you a item twice..

Ari Gold

Quick question, I ordered a product of Amazon, it didn't work out for me, so I returned it to the correct address... and he claims he hasn't received it.I can't really do anything about that can I?
Nope, you should have sent it Recorded or Special Delivery because the internet's full of liars.
Yeah, pissed this time round I never did that. ffs...

Dani, tried to send you PM's but returned.The M-Audio Firewire Solo is a very very very good external soundcard.Don't wanna hijack the topic so PM if you want more information.I would definitely recommend it though.
The one you got? It's like £200 out of my price range :lol:But yeah going from what you and Swiftie, I think it was, said, I will look into the M-Audio range. Was actually planning on searching around next week once I get paid.

Dani, tried to send you PM's but returned.The M-Audio Firewire Solo is a very very very good external soundcard.Don't wanna hijack the topic so PM if you want more information.I would definitely recommend it though.
The one you got? It's like £200 out of my price range :lol:But yeah going from what you and Swiftie, I think it was, said, I will look into the M-Audio range. Was actually planning on searching around next week once I get paid.
lol PissedIt's only 115 though...

lol PissedIt's only 115 though...
Oh whuut. Really?Thought it was more. Where from?