I Cant Believe It...

Guest Flava Dave

Guest Flava Dave

man was my age when he dropped these... (Juelz that is...)hw cn man b 18 n droppin this sh*t?swear sh*t like that jus puts ur life in perspective n sh*tnt even a Soulja Boy or Sean Kingston ting coz they make kiddie music n that, bt dude was makin sick releases at my age n wasnt even marketed as a kidf*cked

I was thinking about this EXACT THING last night when I was listening to Diplomatic Immunity.Juelz was f*ckED back then, he was RIDICULOUSLY talented.Now..........I dunno.
he still has flashes of brilliance every now and againbut yeah, shoulda been that guyi feel there's no honesty to his music anymore (something that came in abundance from him)now he's jus throwin money around playin the minstrel role

Crime Pays is rapper Cam'ron's upcoming sixth album. It was originally expected to be released in spring, 2007 but was postponed several times. The release date is now slated for the first quarter of 2009. Possible guests include Hell Rell, J.R. Writer, 40 Cal, Akon and Styles P. Cam'ron has stated that neither Juelz Santana or Jim Jones will make appearances on the album due to the recent Dipset falling-out.

I was thinking about this EXACT THING last night when I was listening to Diplomatic Immunity.Juelz was f*ckED back then, he was RIDICULOUSLY talented.Now..........I dunno.
he still has flashes of brilliance every now and againbut yeah, shoulda been that guyi feel there's no honesty to his music anymore (something that came in abundance from him)now he's jus throwin money around playin the minstrel role
co-sign when i listen to tracks like 'who am i' and 'santana the great' then hear garbage now like all this splash bullshit aint really checkin for him no morelike hes lost all his hunger hes gone backwards musically as a artist, similar to 50 pisses me off cos he has the potential to make good songs