Sign in to follow this  
JGGB

FAO Tony Black

U should backhand that girl said she's getting ready, making you trek all over the ends. Putting her makeup on KMT.Also Ashman I saw you in Lewisham yesterday with your brood still.

Guest Tibbius
U should backhand that girl said she's getting ready, making you trek all over the ends. Putting her makeup on KMT.
WTF :blink: she took the piss still

so he listened to you on the train didnt say nuttin to you thencame vip2 and made a topic about your convooh dearsmh

Guest Flava Dave
so he listened to you on the train didnt say nuttin to you thencame vip2 and made a topic about your convooh dearsmh
LMFAO

Guest ChoccyLog
LMFAO

LMFAO
thats nuts

nah i'm not exactly gonna interrupt u on the phone and be like "slap her dnt have it Tony". Wasn't even sure it was u.
actually lolling.

there was this other vipers scenarionot mentionin nameshe got bumpdcame and made a thread about it instead of doin d tingden he had the audasity to up a pic of his front door claimin it to be the perpetrators-sp

LMFAO
thats nuts
thats jus GAY..like, seriously WTF

LMFAO
thats nuts

Guest Flava Dave

lolat least wen i saw Lady Sov on the train i told her to shout 2 Ashman for me n say Durrty Boi said hijeez hws man jus gonna listen then cum bk n post bout it

lolat least wen i saw Lady Sov on the train i told her to shout 2 Ashman for me n say Durrty Boi said hijeez hws man jus gonna listen then cum bk n post bout it
lol, he was proberly jus sitting there smiling to himself.

there was this other vipers scenarionot mentionin nameshe got bumpdcame and made a thread about it instead of doin d tingden he had the audasity to up a pic of his front door claimin it to be the perpetrators-sp
:lol: mans sending

:lol: mans sending
lmaoMocked.