Sign in to follow this  
macz

Wipeout HD

I enjoy it tbh.. the graphics are cold but i've played most of dem tracks from the PSP versionsJJ could give you a proper lowdown i see him banging it out.

Yeah JJ is on it mostly. He advised me to buy it and i'm in the process of doing it.
lol @ the way u were on LBP for lke 14 hrs yesterday all thru the night.. on the one level. I thought you were creating one.I dont think you were there still.

Yeah JJ is on it mostly. He advised me to buy it and i'm in the process of doing it.
lol @ the way u were on LBP for lke 14 hrs yesterday all thru the night.. on the one level. I thought you were creating one.I dont think you were there still.
Nah i werent on it, My lil sis was and then forgot to turn it off.Probz wont happen again since f*cked up my sackboy.

Guest Flava Dave

hmmm, duno if i wanna drop that tbhill see on monday, if i make it on one race ill spend it

this playstation exclusive? used to love wipeout, might have to cop the psp version.

its absolutely sickits a mix of the original and the psp game though apparently (i never played the psp game so the levels feel new)defo get ita snip for £12 esp if you didnt have the psp version

I don't wanna spend 12quid on a psn game...trying to get my housemate on it and split the cost :lol:

Guest Flava Dave

made 20 off 1 raceimma buy it in like 3 days once the funds r in my account

i wnat this game but dont wanna pay for it :Dany 1 wanna hook me up???
wot u got for trade?
Crash team racingMortal KombatCOD5 new maps?