Fall 08 = no p's

Natty

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preordered three games last week... hopefully they'll last me till February/March timesGears 2 (for multiplayer)Mirrors Edge and The Last Remnant (I'm hoping I can ram hours and hours on this... like on Lost Odyssey)Passing on CoD5, for the moment... Hoping to get that and stuff like Banjo Kazooie, Farcry 2 and Fallout end of the year/start of next year

Red Alert 3 >>>>>>>>>> End war won't be copping end war still demo was disappointing not what I expected at all.I can't believe that people aren't hypingFallout 3 this games gonna be f*ck*ng immense probably better then fable pre-ordered already but I will be picking up Fable though without a doubt.

Why don't you man sign up to Love Film.Question did you finish Lost Od 100%Its f*ck*ng long.Atmon my list i have Dead space, Fallout3, Fable2, Midnight club, and some next bullshit games
forgot about those as well... this autumn/winter period > ____ Its the best I've seen for a long timeI finished the story, havent fully completed the sidequests, found or read all the dreams etc... sometimes I play it, and theres so much I need to do in-game I just end up turning it off

Why don't you man sign up to Love Film.Question did you finish Lost Od 100%Its f*ck*ng long.Atmon my list i have Dead space, Fallout3, Fable2, Midnight club, and some next bullshit games
forgot about those as well... this autumn/winter period > ____ Its the best I've seen for a long timeI finished the story, havent fully completed the sidequests, found or read all the dreams etc... sometimes I play it, and theres so much I need to do in-game I just end up turning it off
Haha like me. I'm trying to finish the side quests first and get all the weapons but its sooo long, i feel to give up