hello

local

i'm gd, thank u for askingquite drunk howeveri've been tryna dload some music and in order to do so, as i have no net at my current location of residence, i've been going round pubs trying to find somewhere with wifi (woteva the f*ck that is) that will work on my lappytook me 6 pubs and therefore 6 pintsn the bastard connection is so slowdoes one have plans for this evening?

wathing arsenal still, mvin 2 uni 2rmw,,SWEEET
why so late?i wish i came here earlier cos everyone had already made m8s n thatits kl tholol @ me bein able to walk arouind with a laptop into pubs n sh*tthis place is like some disney movie
boii, i dnt even no, Some unis are still not even back yet. My boi starts on the 15th of oct

can any1 recomend me some f*ckin music that won't take 12 hours 2 dloadnon rs link of anythin reallyits like prison in my flatcan't wait till thursday 2 watch heroes with a few zootsdoes any1 here not have a tv lisence but hav a tv? cos i docan't think of any more random questions brb

i'm gd, thank u for askingquite drunk howeveri've been tryna dload some music and in order to do so, as i have no net at my current location of residence, i've been going round pubs trying to find somewhere with wifi (woteva the f*ck that is) that will work on my lappytook me 6 pubs and therefore 6 pintsn the bastard connection is so slowdoes one have plans for this evening?
aint there no computers with net at your uni? or a library

been to wagamama's and starbucks and briefly went to sum eastern european market, but it was sh*t. gonna play a bit of COD4, have a mix and make sum music, although the beat i was making has reached the point where the lappy is struggling and leaving artifacts in the play back so i gotta start bouncing sh*t, which is long.

Guest ChoccyLog
Hello.I'm bored. And hungry. I'm craving a chinese even though I had it the last two days running.Plus I want to have something to do tonight, but I don't.
hubba hubba ;)
Be here by 6.30 and bring black bean sauce.

just had a bacon sandwich, cuppa tea, still in my pajamas and dressing gowngot a carton of Cranberry Juice thats been in the freezer for the last two hours, could prolly give it another hourgonna have a bath and shave in the bath whilst watching something on the lappythen the girlfriend is coming round for a night in with some munch and a DVD copy of Foxy Browndunno how my girls gonnna feel about the freeze frame action come Pam Grier strippin off but hey ho*contemplates another cuppa*

yh there's somethin stupid like 3000 computersbut i ent got USB drive or blank cds or nowt n the net is sooooo slow its f*ckin stupidu moved to urs yet?

yh there's somethin stupid like 3000 computersbut i ent got USB drive or blank cds or nowt n the net is sooooo slow its f*ckin stupidu moved to urs yet?
tomorrow

tomorrow
watch out for the herpes