Sign in to follow this  
King Poetic

Which film should I see at the cinema tonight?

I'm hoping to see Tropic Thunder tonight but there's the film with Liv Tyler 'The Strangers' thats the backup movie.

Guest Flava Dave

imma get that cineworld pass then see pineapple express, tropic thunder n anything else i can find bk 2 bkonce i work out which cineworld is best 4 me that isnt located in Ilford

I'm hoping to see Tropic Thunder tonight but there's the film with Liv Tyler 'The Strangers' thats the backup movie.
I wouldn't bother with the strangers. Thought that film was dead, a few other people i know who have seen it are of the same opinion.

I wouldn't bother with the strangers. Thought that film was dead, a few other people i know who have seen it are of the same opinion.
dont do itim goin 2 see either Taken or Tropic Thunder
Oooo it's that bad I'll put a cross next to it. Just reading up on Appaloosa that shall be the new backup.

Tropic Thunder or Rock n Rolla
NOT this
movie aint that bad isit?fort it was watchable nothin special tbh i would advise u to watch taken the trailer look to sick in the cinemas

imma get that cineworld pass then see pineapple express, tropic thunder n anything else i can find bk 2 bkonce i work out which cineworld is best 4 me that isnt located in Ilford
west india quaytake dlr from stratford

pineapple express is one of the funniest films ive seen i reckon
How funny is it compard to Tropic Thunder? I was not too impressed with Tropic Thunder TBH.
Have you seen Superbad? Pineapple Express is a similar type of humour. It's better than Tropic Thunder I thought.

pineapple express is one of the funniest films ive seen i reckon
is that out yet?

I wanna go see Taken.
I have decided to see this . Thanks for the input guys.
This was a nice film. I most definitely recommend it for everyone.
I went to see it too. Was sick!