Sunday League

Gordon Gekko

Some fella i was playin against last night in the Power League asked me to go play for his Sunday League side and gave me his number and told me to fone him (no homo) Rang him just now and he tell's me that i gotta wait till January..wtfSince when did they start doin the Transfer Window in Sunday League?I aint played for a few years cause i got banned out the league but even then the window was still in place in the proffessional football but we never had it in our league, pisstakeSo yeah, when did they start doin this?Also, your team any good? (if you play) How long you been playin? etc

Definitely chatting sh*t. Furthermore I dont even know why he would ask u to ring him if he knew he couldnt sign anyone til January.
Same, just thought at first maybe he didnt knowBut obviously he didHe said he'd bell me back if i can play, must be chattin sh*t thoughIll question him on it if he fones back like

This has been around long before the january transfer window was applied to the Prem. I had to be registered by a certain date, so there must be some cut off. They could play u as a ringer but before every game we have to sign a card and if your playing some cunts they are allowed to check your registration card to confirm you are who u say u are.