Girls Insecurities>>>>>

Rsonist

Why are females so f*ckin dumb?Out last night, drunk as f*ck, went to a club, had the choice of about 4 girls from my uni to try it with.1, the fittest one, needs some work, so i thought, at a later date.The 2nd one, a bit chubby lets say, not fat, just kinda round, nice tits though, she's on it, but wasnt too sure.The other one, was on it, but has a kid, nahh not tonight.The 4th one, slag, has already been around 4 guys on the course, only shagged one, was well on it, so i picked her.Danced with her for a bit, gave her the talk, you know how things lead to the next, so im wanting to go home now and seal the deal.Me - "Lets go back to mine babes"Her - "I got work tommorow at 7....i dont know"Me - "Argh come on, you live just down the road from me, ill get you a taxi back in the morning, promise"Her - "Do you just want me for sex.....?"Course i do, dont be stupid.Me - ".........................argh come on dont be silly, lets just go back to mine."A bit more persuasion and talk and shes up for it, get back to mine, shag her, throw her out at bout 6am.Now today, im getting -"So thats us together now, i really like you, i always have, come round to mine tonight, my mum is up i want to introduce her to you, you are amazing etc. etc. etc."What the f*ck....Females are f*cked.

Guest Flava Dave
well obv if u told her u just wanted her for sex u wudnt have this problem
And i wouldnt have had sex last night....
Missing one night of sex >>> a slag wanting you to get together & meet her marge.
nah nt really

HAHAHApmslHAHApissed for life *insert GT's boat from rwsr gif*Them onesHave to diddy bop out of those predicamentsOne jewish girl said the exact same thing I was like LLMFAO Im muslim they will honour kill me first then you for getting that halal serving allow itshe got shook and never asked again after that

well obv if u told her u just wanted her for sex u wudnt have this problem
And i wouldnt have had sex last night....
Missing one night of sex >>> a slag wanting you to get together & meet her marge.
c/s jodie tbh.. bwoi she obv over eager.. dont be suprised if she comes to u in bout a month talkin bout she 2 months pregant an u the daddy LMAO

just go oldskool and make her the imaginery wifeyou know the one you only phone when you have nothing to do..... only link when your hard upand never EVER mention her to anyone and being seen with her is like you be seen with an arsenal top on