If ur missus was an actor

djbmc

Thought about this many many times before as my girl is an actress and there is a possibility she could have a future role that would involve that and she's said if she was offered a role like that she would accept it. I told her i would break up with her, i don't think she thinks im serious but i actually would. No way i could ever let that run, give a f*ck if it's acting or not. Might as well marry Gianna

Thought about this many many times before as my girl is an actress and there is a possibility she could have a future role that would involve that and she's said if she was offered a role like that she would accept it. I told her i would break up with her, i don't think she thinks im serious but i actually would. No way i could ever let that run, give a f*ck if it's acting or not. Might as well marry Gianna
wot if it was the "aftermath" where they're lying in bed together and she's got the covers up over her chest and then they have a quick peck?

Well funnily enough this has come up in one of our conversations but it was directed towards me having a scene with a lady and she outright refused to even see me holding another woman's hand let alone kissing and touching even if it's acting, so in retrospect she wouldn't do it.She's a how would you like it if I did that type of girl.I think even if it's acting any real couple truly in love wouldn't be able to bare watching their partner in bed pretending to sex, the visuals even though fake can trigger some deadly emotions

wot if it was the "aftermath" where they're lying in bed together and she's got the covers up over her chest and then they have a quick peck?
Could possibly run but that would be just about my limit

Well funnily enough this has come up in one of our conversations but it was directed towards me having a scene with a lady and she outright refused to even see me holding another woman's hand let alone kissing and touching even if it's acting, so in retrospect she wouldn't do it.She's a how would you like it if I did that type of girl.I think even if it's acting any real couple truly in love wouldn't be able to bare watching their partner in bed pretending to sex, the visuals even though fake can trigger some deadly emotions
Truth in the booth