Them doormat chicks!

MzB

Im so mad right now...i need to vent it somewhere!I dont even know what to do regarding this chick (my best friend):she has a bf who she has been with goin on 7 years. He has cheated on her at least 6 times (that she knows off) this is like full blow relationships too, as well as links!He has total mind control of her. he messes with her head on a daily babsis and make her think she is crazy and paranoid!he switches everything around on her...it her thought he lock off on her, its her thought he cheated, its her thought he went out raving rather then goin to dinner like they arranged!!!whats worse is he HATES the fact she has friends! he goes through her phone book and delets any male names he see's on there- family or not :|he calls her all the time! text's her all the time. doesnt let her go out! gets mad if she wears white clothes!!!they always have little "breaks" and stay "friends" then like a week later they get back together saying ok we will trust each other this time! but they dont!He hurts my friend so much with the stuff he says to her for no reason what so ever.... and sometimes she gets so low, she just wants to die :(does anyone know what i can do to help her.... i been trying for like 7 years....and havent got very far....Soz bout the essay.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thing is ive ALWAYS been there for her till the point that i had a fight with her boyfriend like 4 years ago defending her!but also theer was a point i was dun hearing/ seeing her crying over this prick- but she wouldnt leave him...basicly it come to a you stay with him unhappy or just get on with life...boy she picked him! :D we stopped talking for like a year, and the 1 day we deccided to hang out again after that long what did he do he came and ruiend the whole day! i really think he will hit her one day, he has already gripsed her up!theers only so much you can stand back and watch...

shes ur friend and im sure u got love for her but u cant end her relationshit only she can...if she knows she been cheated on 6 times so far an she stil with him then she aint guna leave him until a proper prince charming swoops her off her feet.. to her being alone obv isnt an option thats why she puts up with sh*t.... only ting i could say that may help is to introduce her to some of ur friends.. the "good" guys an maybe one wil catch her eye...as the friend ur not in a position to try an build back her confidence or move to her cos it'll destroy ur friendship an she wont trust u ever again...its a tough one but aside from this u cannot do nothing more for this girl

introduce her to some hugh grant breh who will rekindle her fire and not take the piss or wat have uregardssocial,vip2
I was thinking this same thing as I read that, Just randomly introduce her to some pretty boy with style, flow and charisma.Soon as she has thoughts towards someone else it will be easier for her to break the bonds with the guy thats ruling her life.Your a good friend for putting up with seeing it for so long, you need to disregard certain friends that aint on forward movement, that sh*t is contagious.Either way its her "thought"