Sign in to follow this  
Faisal

FAO Flava Dave

I remember you mentioning that you was munching on sweet and sour pork today, did you make that?If so, did you use brown sugar or normal suger? I'm fiending to make the S&S sauce over my noodles but don't wanna waste it cause the sweetness may unbalance the taste...

Guest Flava Dave

i dnt cook stilltell a lie, i cant cooki jus order it, f*ck knows wot goes in it

i dnt cook stilltell a lie, i cant cooki jus order it, f*ck knows wot goes in it
get a name change , its misleading :lol:
the sugar u use wont make a massive impact on the success of yr dishi wusd suggest following a leading recipe,faling that,order take way
lol i'm following it from this aswell , looked really easy.http://video.about.com/chinesefood/Sweet-and-sour-sauce.htmbut if ur sure that it dont matter what suger i use then you've made a fasting guy happy. :lol:
i've decided i wanna master the art of Thai Cuisinekinda got the Gren Curr down but not perfectPad Ped Gaprow is what i'm aiming for
Pad Ped Gaprow?

i've decided i wanna master the art of Thai Cuisinekinda got the Gren Curr down but not perfectPad Ped Gaprow is what i'm aiming for
Pad Ped Gaprow?
kinda like the Thai 'Beef in Black Bean Sauce', but without the black beans

Pad Ped Gaprow?
kinda like the Thai 'Beef in Black Bean Sauce', but without the black beans
Oh i ate that once. Let me know how that goes for you. Cant be asked making it without some first hand tips.

chinese people rarely eat sweet and sourits like the chicken korma of chinese foodand it also has that nasty sunset yellow powder food colouring and robinsons fruit concentrates :D

Does it matter if i use light or dark soy sauce?
no yr focusing on sum inconsequential factors just cook the c*nt with wat u have ull b fine u f*ck*ng c*nt

no yr focusing on sum inconsequential factors just cook the c*nt with wat u have ull b fine u f*ck*ng c*nt
someones been on the dry white wine spritzers

Talk about an ASBO...