anger

Angelo

Earlier today my Uncle belled my dad, who subsequently told me, that my cousin was in hospital in IC after having had 10 shades of black beaten out of her.By her man.Now I've just got back inMy hands are covered with dried bloodIm out of breatheMy knuckles are bleedingANd i cannot stop shaking.i Dont think ive ever been this angry in my life. Someone could have died tonight.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flava Dave

i rarely get angry tbhbt it one of them ones wer it comes like im pressurised the more it dnt do nuffin the more i jus get differently angrybt boy suprised u never murdered him tbh

this may have repurcussions... u certainately feel u done the right thing by ur fam but wen they both recover and are back together who do u think will end up paying for his injuries?i duno the type of female ur cousin is.. but obv its in her best interest to leave him cah she will end up paying for it in other ways down the line if she dont...another false move stah.. dont announce stuf like this on the net mang... internet is serious an u can be tracked by anyone if need be

Guest Flava Dave
You are a d*ckhead for f*ck*ng man over then coming and talking about it online tbh.
still
SHUT UPdirty slag
sheeezman could feel the anger through the copper wires that deliver my broadband

This generation nowadays won't let sh*t slide even if they're in the wrong Marlon.Be careful.
Real talk.I hope they don't get back together after this. The situation with Connie Corleone and Carlo Rizzi in The Godfather comes to mind.
lol. i was gonna drop this.u dnt wanna end up like santino. just make sure ur cuz cuts all ties with this guy