anger

Angelo

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BoyySorry to hear what happened to your cousin. It's good to see that you avenged her. But if I was in your situation, it would have been a different story.The cousins would have got together, captured him and tortured him for a few days.Actually been there and seen my older cousins do this before. f*ck*ng disgusting. Had to leave the building.The guy definitely learnt his lesson.When it comes to your own family, that shits not a joke.And if your cousin even thinks of getting back with him, then she deserves another beating tbh.

Boy...This is a sticky situation. Cos you know how certain females are and god forbid shes silly enough to get back with him but remember that its a possibility. If she does I advise you to never speak to her about her relationship cos you know what they say 'if u cant hear u must feel'.

Guest Ivan Drago
Earlier today my Uncle belled my dad, who subsequently told me, that my cousin was in hospital in IC after having had 10 shades of black beaten out of her.By her man.Now I've just got back inMy hands are covered with dried bloodIm out of breatheMy knuckles are bleedingANd i cannot stop shaking.i Dont think ive ever been this angry in my life. Someone could have died tonight.
LOLMan beat him the same way Chris beat Michaels step father.

i dont condone what he done to her but i dont know what she done to receive that.Also ur not serious, bet u betterd him bareface no bally...silly guy.Shuda let him think it was cool then catch him in a week or two NOT BAREFACE, so then he coudnt be SURE. If he aint dead and he aint just a gyal badman then u've contributed to the forth coming chain of events.

The guy got what he deserved assuming your cousin wasn't in the wrong (but when it comes to fam more times than not it don't matter). But you best hope the guy gets a sign to allow retribution otherwise life has become harder ad it sounds like you had your life on the right track.To be honest though, I would do exactly the same as you. I wouldn't even think about it. Man would just deal with the bredah.