Sign in to follow this  
Jodie

the worst physical feeling

This is a bit of a catting topic to Frank's topic but now we've discussed/still discussin the best physical feelings, lets talk about the worst ones.Your mad hungry like your about to keel over and your going home expecting there to be food on the table or at least ready for you to dish....AND THERES NOTHING THERE. sh*t makes me wanna cry.When its freezing cold and dad doesnt let you turn on the central heating...to save money. kmtWhen you're on an aeroplane and your nose goes raw from breathing in the high alltitude air.Contispation....f*ck ABAAAT!....

I pull some next fukeries muscle in the the palm of my foottakes like 50 secs to go back to normalityusually in pain clenching it for a bit and it goes awayhad one like 20mins ago not nice

dat feeling u gte wen u wanna cry but u hold it back and the back of your throat starts to burn like its on fire and then your eyes start to sting like mad and you just get hotter and hotter and hotter until ARGHHHH

Your mad hungry like your about to keel over and your going home expecting there to be food you have left ready for you to eat....AND THERES NOTHING THERE. Some f*ckers eaten it. sh*t makes me wanna cry.....

oi...dat feelin wen ur wid a chik and u dnt buss...or wen a gal juss sits on a boner..(i actually dnt knw wot cause dis but garnerin frm xperience that its eitha 1 of da 2)and ur balls hurt when u walk. run and sit!!DAT sh*t IS f*ckD UP!!

LMBRCAO @ Contispation :lol::lol::lol:
Swear constipation is the work of the devil.Feels like your tryna sh*t out the demons.

steppin on a plug 3side pin up >>>>>>>>
lol this 1 hurts like a mofoand also that FLU where ur whole body aches and pains u have a headache cant eat or sleep and feel bare weak only had it once in my life tried to get out of bed and WHAM fell on the floor and didnt even have the energy to call sum 1to help me jp just jammed for abit till i kinda crawled bak into bed lol

Serious migraine where you're walking and it feels like your brain is knocking against the side of your skull everytime you move, or feels like its expanding everytime you breathe.Probably just me tbh.

landing awkwardly on ur ankle (did it earlier, kinda swollen now)gettin kickd in the ballsstomach aches... them diarrhoea ones there