love after love?

prdx

been thinkin bout this alot lately tbh... like most ppl ive been or think i was in love an long story short, got sh*t on 2bfur... since those times i thought i learnt my lesson an put my guard up an became quite pessimistic..lately now this girl im seeing who kinda fell under the radar (she came via the friendship angle an we jus got on too well).. we've got kinda close and been truthful feelings are involved (not love)... but everytime we get too close or things get too real i shut down and go back into my shell so to speak...things are good between us almost all the time.. any arguements we've ever had have been minor an r resolved same time... and she gives me my space if i need it an visa versa...i do really like this girl and we are highly compatible.. but i find myself thinking the worst constantly and looking to catch her out so i have an excuse to fall back and a means to justify my way of thinking....obv if me an this girl wer to get serious i couldnt keep my guard up all the time as it would cause underlining problems..feelings (love) can cause ppl to turn cynical but can it work both ways?for those who r cynical or have done the heartbreak ting... do u believe u'll be able to love again? have u loved again? an how is/ has that working out for u?

Well considering its Life after love, no, no Cher at all.Real talk though that post was mad tender, I only really read the last line aswellJust have to man up and get on with it, you obv have feelings so go tru, cant walk around life worrying about getting hurt otherwise you might aswell stay inside

Well considering its Life after love, no, no Cher at all.Real talk though that post was mad tender, I only really read the last line aswellJust have to man up and get on with it, you obv have feelings so go tru, cant walk around life worrying about getting hurt otherwise you might aswell stay inside
my bad enit.. :D true say im high fam llaow the last line lol