Sign in to follow this  
djbmc

FAO: RRoD peeps

Yup, it's happened. The guy whos xbox it is has gone on holiday for 2 weeks so how do i go about fixing this c*nt?

thanks for that useful, enlightning post, i'm much better equipped to deal with the problem now.

Probably wont get it back beforehand tbh.. jus tell him it RR.. (he shud understand.. he took that risk when be bought it) and that you took the necessary steps to get it sorted.He'd appreciate it more than coming back to find he STILL had to go thru the weeks of waiting... at least this way he wont have to wait too long.

Allow the towel trick.That will work for like a few hours, the it'll be back to how it was. And you'll probably have to keep doing it until it wont turn on completely.

Lol zing.. never thought about that. What u do is make sure he see's it workin when he takes it back init. Then when he brings it home it'll probably be frazzled by then.

nah he knows, he can't claim i broke it either coz it aint moved from under the T.V. Obviously if i had booted it down the stairs or suttin he could claim it was me but they all break down. He's had it under a year so gonna take it back to curry's.

i dont like the way my 360 has been crashin recent not feelin the hat trick on the cards

Quick question, does the Red Ring Of Death affect Elites? I'm talking about fresh fresh ones in shops now.

Quick question, does the Red Ring Of Death affect Elites? I'm talking about fresh fresh ones in shops now.
no

no
YESHopefully come xmas I'll have a nice new one fresh out of the box without the worries.