Beenie Man's Bosh in England + His 16/17 y-o Daughter is preggers by an Artist

Mic Man

If you dont know the story.. Beenie Man has a child in the UK, and in an interview with Chris goldfinger, he dissed the chick- basically calling her waste.Well she has replied in a youtube video saying he's lying.lol @ this chick trying to get public sympathy after a failed 1 nite stand- any attention seeking hoe. (Although she would get the full length)Here is a link to the original Beenie Man video, if you havent seen

In related news Beenie Man's 17 y-o daughter is pregnant and word on the street is its an artist.The artist supposedly gave her 100 Stab whilst repeating "Gyal 'top yuh nize!"
naahhhhhhh, your lying???Do Beenie and said artist role?How you know this?
This rumour is rife right about now fam. Been about for the past 2 weeks but didn't really pay it no mind. Been hearing it a bit too much now so I thought I would pass it on here.Aidonia is the name right about now hence the riddle

In related news Beenie Man's 17 y-o daughter is pregnant and word on the street is its an artist.The artist supposedly gave her 100 Stab whilst repeating "Gyal 'top yuh nize!"
naahhhhhhh, your lying???Do Beenie and said artist role?How you know this?
This rumour is rife right about now fam. Been about for the past 2 weeks but didn't really pay it no mind. Been hearing it a bit too much now so I thought I would pass it on here.Aidonia is the name right about now hence the riddle
Yeah i gathered it was Donia... but allow sexing a Beenie Man look a like, lol.Your beating the ting in missionary and all you can imagine is beenie man's head on her body singing "Pickney nah hold you down"

• 2 weeks later...
How the f*ck are you gonna bring yourself to sleep with Beenie Man?!
LOL
Yeah heard about this still, not a good look

• 2 weeks later...