Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ivan Drago

(I'm late) Sending for 50

Guest Ivan Drago

50 Cent getting sent ofr, what is it called, who has it and zshare please. Why have I never heard this.AlsoWhat track did 50 send for AZ onI know I'm late, go f yourself.

Guest Cipher

allow people here not knowing AZ's levelsAZ sent for him on royal saluteSo 50 it's only a run enjoy this hereMatter of fact you ain't done, enjoy this yearAnd uh it's only fair I make this clearYou could neva f*ck wit me, so don't neva f*ck wit meIf money makes the man then on Iraq landSaddam statue will still stand on top of the sandYou a fan so overall respect my handCuz I can see what's goin' on I respect your scamAnd we can toast to the life that showed us bothThat tries & tribulation only bring forth growthAnd when we ghost you could bet who could felt the mostSo live your life till the Reaper ApproachTHE-THE-THE- THE RULERS BACK

Dese man need to allow punching above their weight. I'm not even a 50 fan, but come on now, this is pointless. like say 50s gonna respond or even care. Come like when 40 cal try send for Jay-z. smh

lol what are you talking aboutAz in among the best to ever spit it atleast in top 15-25 of all timeabove 50 in every levelDoe or Die>>>>GRODT50 couldn't reply because he would get taken for any KFC bonless banquette meal

I dont disoute that AZ is a beast, I'm talking bout industry wise. you really think 50 is gonna lower himself to AZs level

50 couldn't reply because he would get taken for any KFC bonless banquette meal
LOL
lmfao

Guest Ivan Drago
Dese man need to allow punching above their weight. I'm not even a 50 fan, but come on now, this is pointless. like say 50s gonna respond or even care. Come like when 40 cal try send for Jay-z. smh
It was fif that sent for him first, he was just replying.

It was fif that sent for him first, he was just replying.
oh seen, my bad