Sign in to follow this  
Guest Medic

Inter vs AC

Guest Medic

anyone watching tonight?jose doing what he does best.

Mourinho To Ranieri: Learn To Bloody Speak English!Jose Mourinho has hit back at Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri following the press conference debacle and he insists the Tinkerman should look at himself before judging others.Claudio Ranieri had a go at the 'Special One' by saying he showed a lack of respect by not appearing in front of the cameras for Inter's last two games.Mourinho's decisions to skip press conferences has caused a massive stir in Italy and the coach has hit-back in the ways he knows best."I studied Italian five hours a day for many months to ensure I could communicate with the players, media and fans," said Mourinho."Ranieri had been in England for five years and still struggled to say ‘good morning’ and ‘good afternoon.’ Who is he to tell me what to do?"The coaches latest rant is likely to cause a reaction from the Tinkerman but he isn't really on causing anymore trouble between both sides.The whole slanging match began when Mourinho arrived in the summer and called Ranieri an old man. The war of words is unlikely to end any time soon.
KO 7:30pm

i would say go ac but they did theeth flamani and tried it with adi big up inter because they were a lughing stock like spurs but have fixed up

is it just my setanta or is this not on?
Setanta haven't got the rights to Serie A yet.
ah seendo you have that page that you had ages ago, that has all the football shown in this country and the channels its on listed day by day?i had it bookmarked but lost it when i reformatted.

stream luks f*ckin sharp still!!!Ac Milan striking force luk dangerousbut Inter's striking force luk mad aswell, ibrahimovic, mancini and quaresmashud be a good match!!!

is it just my setanta or is this not on?
Setanta haven't got the rights to Serie A yet.
ah seendo you have that page that you had ages ago, that has all the football shown in this country and the channels its on listed day by day?i had it bookmarked but lost it when i reformatted.
Yup here it ishttp://www.livesportontv.com/