Sign in to follow this  
Frank Furta

afc JACK WILSHERE SIX-YEAR DEAL

JACK WILSHERE has been offered a six-year contract that will see the teenager earn 200 times his current wage. The Arsenal star will sign his first professional deal when he turns 17 on New Year’s Day to fend off Chelsea interest. Wilshere makes £75 a week at the Emirates on a YTS agreement — but has now been offered £15,000 a week from January. The midfielder caught the eye when he scored in the 6-0 Carling Cup mauling of Sheffield United. Gunners boss Arsene Wenger moved swiftly after learning that Chelsea were watching the Hertfordshire youngster. Wilshere is already playing a year above his age group for the England Under-17s. And Wenger believes that his full Three Lions debut is not far away.

JACK WILSHERE has been offered a six-year contract that will see the teenager earn 200 times his current wage. The Arsenal star will sign his first professional deal when he turns 17 on New Year’s Day to fend off Chelsea interest. Wilshere makes £75 a week at the Emirates on a YTS agreement — but has now been offered £15,000 a week from January. The midfielder caught the eye when he scored in the 6-0 Carling Cup mauling of Sheffield United. Gunners boss Arsene Wenger moved swiftly after learning that Chelsea were watching the Hertfordshire youngster. Wilshere is already playing a year above his age group for the England Under-17s. And Wenger believes that his full Three Lions debut is not far away.
SMH @ Chelsea, and SMH @ Arsene.Glad to see he's FINALLY learning to sort these things out BEFORE it's too f*cking late.SMH.

id like to think he wud know going chelsea wud be a huge backwords stephe was always gonna get such a deal in the first place anywaysstarting for england when hes 18walcott on the bench

good look still, i see him da otha day my guys actully tiny
lol ye he is initsaw him at the reserves vs stoke

good look still, i see him da otha day my guys actully tiny
lol ye he is initsaw him at the reserves vs stoke