F.a.o Southpaw stylist or Justin

The Somalian

I would of pm'ed you but I dont know ur user name southpaw anymore and I know you are likely to know But is Stephanie back in the country living in HertfordshireI know its weird but I know she is living 1000's of miles away I was on the train on one of my missionsand this chick come on at stevenage and i was looking at her because i reconised her face from somewhere she got on with two other chicks caught her clocking my face a few times it was not until one of the chicks called her steph I clocked that it might be her but then I know she moved away to ozbut this girl looked exactly like herwell do u know if she is back in the country ?and was she pissed off when i stopped talking to her because we got on wellJustin do u know if she is about?and for u nosey people who come into my thread here is something that may interest youwhat user is this on vip2?Lol at the jokes she sent me this message a year ago i just replied todaydont want to bait up to much details 4933fc1ac796df7ff21eb81e20059421.JPG

been talking to this girl on facebook she is pretty safe into grime and everything tells me she lurks and that she loves my stories and she loves thuns stories and thinks its fun how everyone tells him to f*ck off (her words not mine)says she will start posting on here soonnah that lara thing was a next thing just for other people who will come into the topic being nosey just keeping them occupied (yes i think of everything)