Sign in to follow this  
Beavis

Multiple Rapidshare Downloads

Is there an easy way to D/L multiple files from rapidshare? i have a premium account but i dont want to have to download all the pieces seperately

get rapidshare manager of the rapidshare websiteyou can copy bare links all at once and paste it into the manager, and it begins downloading themonly for account holders

Guest Flava Dave

i think with internet download manager u can save ur login details in it n jus download the linksbt ive never tried it, anything with more than 3 links i get off a torrent

internet download manager is what i use, it maxes out your bandwidth but you get to download your files 10x faster...

How do i download loads at once using internet download manager?At the moment im copying and pastin them all one by one manually which is gonna take ages and i coulda done that without using this seeings as i have a passSo, is there anyway to just paste all the links so it downloads them all?

You lot are mad i can't believe you actually been putting up with this 1 at a time tingI use flashget, login to rapidshare in internet explorer if your using a download manager as they use cookies from that

You lot are mad i can't believe you actually been putting up with this 1 at a time tingI use flashget, login to rapidshare in internet explorer if your using a download manager as they use cookies from that
exactly what I'm thinkinginternet download manager is sh*t for rapidshare since you have to do it one by one.

exactly what I'm thinkinginternet download manager is sh*t for rapidshare since you have to do it one by one.
thats if you don't know what you're doing...

Explain then

lol aliezeezee = computer N00BPWNED LUL

lol aliezeezee = computer N00BPWNED LUL
:clueless: