Multiple Rapidshare Downloads

Beavis

You lot are mad i can't believe you actually been putting up with this 1 at a time tingI use flashget, login to rapidshare in internet explorer if your using a download manager as they use cookies from that
exactly what I'm thinkinginternet download manager is sh*t for rapidshare since you have to do it one by one.

You lot are mad i can't believe you actually been putting up with this 1 at a time tingI use flashget, login to rapidshare in internet explorer if your using a download manager as they use cookies from that
exactly what I'm thinkinginternet download manager is sh*t for rapidshare since you have to do it one by one.
thats if you don't know what you're doing...

Explain then

lol aliezeezee = computer N00BPWNED LUL

lol aliezeezee = computer N00BPWNED LUL
:clueless: