140 Grime St reviews

Rhymer-2

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words cant describe how sh*t i think this isDidnt even get to jam on my hardriveFeel to just box up Kano1] he came running back to grime because his hiphop label dropped him who singed him for making grime in the first place2] trying to get Ghetto, Skepta, Tinchy, Wiley to follow in his footsteps and abandon grime3] using that annoying swagger yank flow which sounds like hes thinking ''ye im sick'' while hes spiting

Let me try and be as positive as I can be“I like it” produced by Davinche using the Mr Slash Drum pattern & “Hustla” are the only tracks that I like on the album. ITS NOT GRIME DEPSITE IT BEING CALLED 140th Grime Street (But then again hardly anything which i hear on Logan sounds like grime these days). Fact is the album is sh*t its not even mixtape quality and there are no strong singles on the record.He needs to create a Home sweet Home again I was expecting some signs in life, typical me, ghetto kid, P&Qs but I guess I was wrong

Guest Ivan Drago
lol@man over reacting to this like he made 9 tracks on the album sending for ur marge.
lmao its emotionalthe last track is bigno real stand out trackstrack with skepta is decent.man needs to listen to himself on ice rink again and just remix his old bars or something.and get that old flow backK A blowing up roadK A N shotting like O'sK A slash KANO with the flow againYou cant catch KANO there I go again