Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

Who knows about police auctions?

http://www.eempire.co.uk/policeandbailiffauctions/^^think that is the listing for the country all about buying a 360 for £29 and them crazy ones http://forums.britishinformation.com/post-9403.htmlpretty sure they would sell their pc's only thing its hard finding actual places where this stuff is going down bare del boys on line trying to fleece me for money

Guest Swiftie

Used to know 1 auction site for electronic goods. Think it had a name with bee in it or something like that. Will try hunt it down. But it was bait like ebay.What I'm lookin 4 tho is them car ones.

Used to know 1 auction site for electronic goods. Think it had a name with bee in it or something like that. Will try hunt it down. But it was bait like ebay.What I'm lookin 4 tho is them car ones.
i thought car auctions were meant to be easy to find

Greasbys is an auction house in Tooting where lost luggage from London airports and Buses, trains, tubes etc goes to be auctioned.Need to reach there still sometimes sell some interesting stuff, closing shops, balliffs confiscated items. Have like 2 cars a week on there minimum. You gotta check though cos most hae no keys or documents.www.greasbys.co.ukcan view catalogue and pics on there

hhhmm interestingLooks for the london Ad...might cop a few things and push on ebay..But still LMAO @Yo fam where you cop that from?.......................Police Auction......Seeen.

bumblebee?

The thing with buying electronics from these auctions is most don't get tested to see if they work or not and are sold 'as seen'. So you might end up buying a laptop for a bill and it doesn't work. There aint no refunds or guaruntees with this sh*t.

Guest Swiftie
i thought car auctions were meant to be easy to find
A police one that's got some aight lookin cars :unsure:
bumblebee?
Spot on.. http://www.bumblebeeauctions.co.ukAt times they can have nice laptops. Be prepared to go mish mash for it though. Devon & some next sides.