who are the most heartless cunts

ReZiW

who?  

1. 1. ......

• Ticket Inspectors
    • Ballifs
    • Traffic wardens

haha baliffs sent me a letter on friday about how they are coming to my yard this week swear on my life the council need to sort this sh*t out coz i dont owe no one no money and i swear if my vinyl my music equipment or my computers are touched im gonna lose it I phoned them and they said they will force entry but have to leave the place secureswear hackney council are the biggest d*ckheads

Bailiffs come to my house to kick us out, I was jammin in my room and then they come in like some CID, started picking my things to try take out, I was like WTF. and they started splurtin out some bullshit about the law. No hearted.N my lil cousin was in the house n he was crying because of the random white dudes in my houseThis was the video to this moment*Cries*

haha baliffs sent me a letter on friday about how they are coming to my yard this week swear on my life the council need to sort this sh*t out coz i dont owe no one no money and i swear if my vinyl my music equipment or my computers are touched im gonna lose it I phoned them and they said they will force entry but have to leave the place secureswear hackney council are the biggest d*ckheads
pissed. I gotta pay some court costs.. the way I'm not even on it, preparing for the baliff letter

ok see if i was to empty out the yard what will they do then?because i am not feeling comfortable with next guys breaking in to my yard when im out coz i just sleep and blaze there reallyall this over a council tax dispute f*ck hackney council
I swear they cant break in without anyone been home..

ok see if i was to empty out the yard what will they do then?because i am not feeling comfortable with next guys breaking in to my yard when im out coz i just sleep and blaze there reallyall this over a council tax dispute f*ck hackney council
I hope you are right I walked in on friday see the letter called themI explained to the woman i dont owe the money she said i need to sort that out with the councilI said to her how would they get in if I am not at home she said they will FORCE entry and if they have any problems they will call feds and I must of switched saying if my flat is broken into any f*cker can get inside because I sometimes dont go home for a few days she told me they have to leave the house secure and locked when they leave Im glad i am on the ground floor coz if they try any of that 6am turnming up at my yard I am walking out through my garden door and going work nothing longalso when i go to the council I am gonna pretend to be mentally slow so they can hopefully put a note on the computer and allow me out of this f*ck*ng con of a tax

I hope you are right I walked in on friday see the letter called themI explained to the woman i dont owe the money she said i need to sort that out with the councilI said to her how would they get in if I am not at home she said they will FORCE entry and if they have any problems they will call feds and I must of switched saying if my flat is broken into any f*cker can get inside because I sometimes dont go home for a few days she told me they have to leave the house secure and locked when they leave Im glad i am on the ground floor coz if they try any of that 6am turnming up at my yard I am walking out through my garden door and going work nothing longalso when i go to the council I am gonna pretend to be mentally slow so they can hopefully put a note on the computer and allow me out of this f*ck*ng con of a tax
Its all threats. Seriously how can they come in your house when you are not about. You could easily claim that some untouchable valuables are missing and you are holding them responsible. That woman on the phone is any bosh that works for customer service. Its her job to orchestrate threats...As long as you aint home or answering the door they cant break in .

LMAO im creasing