What posters did you have on your wall back in the day or now?

ReZiW

The Rock- it said suttin like 'Do you smell what the rock is cooking'West Ham, couple OGS. One big poster of B.I.G. with the twin towers in the background it said 'King of New York'. but my brother took it, been looking for it for years. cant find it no whereMum was never big on the poster ting.. Now I just got one Jamaican flag

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

music-poster-12.jpgswear this was standard on every mans wall 1999 times
an 2008 times still
got the better remixed one withthe strokes is this itpink floyd back catalogue the rock do you smell what the rock is cookingthe rock (rock bottoming billy gun at the KOTR match with jabroni drive and know your role boulevard signposts)tupac all eyes on me al pacino scarfacejimi hendrix and some chinese one.plus bare random small ones u'd get in magazines.

Pamela Anderson (this picture may cause heart problems etc)Mona Lisa smoking a zoot High Times fag packet style of zootsNew jack City PosterNaughty By Nature PosterIce T & Ice Cube in Trespass (ttkk) posterbare other hip hop onesWu Tang, Nas, Mobb Deep, Gravediggaz to name a fewcouple of magic eye ones

got one tupac one with the gun in the boxers saying only god can judge me...love this one, he looks damn sexyone mitsubishi eclipse 2f2f one thats been up there for yearsa bank of ganja one one of various hiphop artists but its a colour one, not the one like the aboven the rest of the space is taken up by photos of the last few years

got one tupac one with the gun in the boxers saying only god can judge me...love this one, he looks damn sexyone mitsubishi eclipse 2f2f one thats been up there for yearsa bank of ganja one one of various hiphop artists but its a colour one, not the one like the aboven the rest of the space is taken up by photos of the last few years
I put my life on you being Asian. smh, reinforcing stereotypes

I put my life on you being Asian. smh, reinforcing stereotypes
well yeah obviously, where do u think the name Nisha originates from...and for the record how is it reinforcing a stereotype, the stereotype is blasting it out of cars thank you very much and I don't do that