What posters did you have on your wall back in the day or now?

ReZiW

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

had a homer simpson one, plus i knew one manager at the local our price branch back in the day so i had a massive Batman forever cardboard stand up poster thing. Had a superted one way back when, i swear when i woke up in the middle of the night i could see texas pete talking, his big ol' chin moving up and down.

:lol: :lol: all wishing hard that I converted so your argument would have some depth. pissed
you have tho... you only bin preaching islam on here for afew months... your a internet hip hop guy... downloaded some discography's and think you know some sh*t... then you caught on to alot of hip hop artists and african americans being muslim so decided to add it to your online persona...
I seriously loled. fam, search through my posts and look for yourself..lol @ african americans turning muslim, ur full of sh*t, learn your facts before you start talking. any suburb kid thinking you know black british culture cos you saw a couple documentarys on ch4.Kids like you makes me sick
who said converted in that post???? the quote is there... did you read it???swear you think we're living in america cos all your comments about blacks and whites are straight from american sterotypes... theres no such thing as the suburbs over here... and the "ghettos" aint predominantly black so allow yourself... youve never bin in the real world just hiphopworld.com

:lol: :lol: all wishing hard that I converted so your argument would have some depth. pissed
you have tho... you only bin preaching islam on here for afew months... your a internet hip hop guy... downloaded some discography's and think you know some sh*t... then you caught on to alot of hip hop artists and african americans being muslim so decided to add it to your online persona...
I seriously loled. fam, search through my posts and look for yourself..lol @ african americans turning muslim, ur full of sh*t, learn your facts before you start talking. any suburb kid thinking you know black british culture cos you saw a couple documentarys on ch4.Kids like you makes me sick
who said converted in that post???? the quote is there... did you read it???swear you think we're living in america cos all your comments about blacks and whites are straight from american sterotypes... theres no such thing as the suburbs over here... and the "ghettos" aint predominantly black so allow yourself... youve never bin in the real world just hiphopworld.com
no such thing as suburbs in England?LOL @ all this, you have no idea what your talking about. Long for arguing over the internet. You're right init

no such thing as suburbs in England?LOL @ all this, you have no idea what your talking about. Long for arguing over the internet. You're right init
no not like the white picket fence american suburbia your tryna say im fromSTOP BEGGING ISLAM AND STOP BEGGING AMERICA

no not like the white picket fence american suburbia your tryna say im fromSTOP BEGGING ISLAM AND STOP BEGGING AMERICA
If being born into Islam means begging it then yh I'm guiltyAnd if listening to rap or any type of music made by an American artist means I'm beggin America, den yh I'm guiltyIf your from suburbs be proud, not good to be ashamed of where u come from. stop jumping on the defensive and lighten up

If being born into Islam means begging it then yh I'm guiltyAnd if listening to rap or any type of music made by an American artist means I'm beggin America, den yh I'm guiltyIf your from suburbs be proud, not good to be ashamed of where u come from. stop jumping on the defensive and lighten up
your ignorance is a f*ck*ng joke... what your saying is cos im white i must be some middle class emo character from the "suburbs"which also means you think that only if your black your from the ends and that only black ppl are poor this has never bin the reality in england only america... your lost cos these sterotypes dont exsist over here... so just grow the f*ck up you lost little faggot

your ignorance is a f*ck*ng joke... what your saying is cos im white i must be some middle class emo character from the "suburbs"which also means you think that only if your black your from the ends and that only black ppl are poor this has never bin the reality in england only america... your lost cos these sterotypes dont exsist over here... so just grow the f*ck up you lost little faggot
lol, fam u done said u was from the suburbslol @ the reaching, bare assumptionsThis post is a joke. Your telling me what I'M thinking, then your arguing with it. So your basically arguing with yourself

Im gettin some canvas' these days though, makin it look more mature with the odd one or two in my roomUsed to have every bit of wall coverd though with all sorts - posters of liverpool/musicians then loads of magazine cut outs then cd covers etc and my back wall was full of one massive Liverpool flag+ my This Is Anfield steel sign ive had and still have above my door since i was about 6 >>>>>>>>

wen i smash the way i look up at montana>>>
lmfao some genuflex
superoflatmgot tony montana thatblack & white 1 where his arm is broken and he's sittin at the tablelola luv esther baxterback in the day i had south park, transfrmers & couple pics i drew in art in 03