Sign in to follow this  
BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

TV Aerial/Signal question

Basically, Im at Uni and theres 6 rooms and one shared kitchen, but there only one tv point in the kitchen.I have a portable digital aerial but the signal is so sh*t I cant get any freeview channels. . . .So, is there anyway I can get the signal from the main aerial (Kitchen) sent to my tv, would something like this work...http://www.amazon.co.uk/One-For-All-Cordle...0/dp/B00008RTAKIf not, anything thaty would work??Or would I just have to buy like a 20m tv aerial and wire it up through the flat???

If you have alot of wireless/radio signals in your flat then use the Kitchen Aerial.I had them Wireless TV Senders before and they're just not reliable SMH.

Guest Flava Dave

forgot to addf*ck the normal tingon the site go to the user channels n jus add wotever u want 2 ur account

Guest Flava Dave

i use it 2 watch bloomberg n sh*tsome user channels dnt work for some reason, bt moretime wen im bored i jam 2 warner classic cartoonstryna find a workin discovery channel aswell

Guest Flava Dave

yea im tryna go thru all the 115 pages n see if i can find anything decentso far its jus warner bros classic cartoons, mtv n that