More FM09 Features!

Captain Planet

From the 1st podacst...

Player Development Models improved: This is exactly what I've been hoping to hear.1. Some Wonderkids start off with higher CA, and clubs realize sooner what they have.2. Variation to training curve for players. I've been asking for this, and didn't expect it. Very good addition!3. More effect of training schedule on development (was too smoothed out recently).
From the 2nd podcast...
For all those people who for some reason have not heard the podcast here is a list of some of the features announced in the podcast:1. Distance tracker- shows how much your player's have run and how hard are they working. (In kilometers or miles)2. Improved team reports- Your assistant manager will prepare detailed team reports and will higlight the weakness in the squad and suggest player's you may buy to strengthen.3. Changes in team Awards- overall history of team awards will be available.4. More options while going on holidays regarding job applications( Top half, bottom half clubs etc...)5. Player Ratings- players playing for less than 10 minutes on coming on as substitutues DO NOT get rated so that their average ratings do not go down.6. Feeder Clubs- Once you have gained the trust of your Boardroom you can ask the board for which SPECIFIC feeder club/parent club you want!7. Ability to Loan players will be improved. Specific details can be sent to clubs asking them to loan players.8. Stadium Expansion will now begin at the END of a season so that the stadium with improved capacity is ready by the time the season kicks off.9. In countries like Spain where clubs have their own "B" teams, these teams will not be regarded as reserve teams anymore but shall be seen as affiliated/feeder clubs.10. Agent Transfer rules...not really sure about this...Example: French Joker rule. Anyone know what that is?Anyway these are all the features in the podcast. Looks good ! Can not wait for November 14th!

Guest Flava Dave

when is it out?ill try and get the ViP2 FM server up and running for thenu man might hav 2 chip in like £1 a month each or sutin for electricity costs if u want it 24/7n nominate an "admin" who'll log into it n start games etc

nice move durtyim down still..last time i played football manager, juventus were in serie B and i moved dem up to serie A ..ended 3rd and then tuk dem to champz league semi final...lost to Lyon doe but still frm den i stopped playin dese manager games..i'll be back for the 2008/2009 season against u vip2 guysedit: no1 buys dis game right? str8 dwnload progress init?

• 2 weeks later...