Sign in to follow this  
Frank White

eatin on road

do u do it?i used to until a while ago i see some man proper digging into his kfc - chicken bits on corner of mouth and grease on nose tip n sh*tproper disgustin - my boy said he eats chinese on road straight outa the foil container ting i was like 'bruv let it cool down first wots wrong wit u' hes probly chatting sh*t?

Guest Flava Dave

chicken is the only thing i eat on roadn lil things like biscuits n sh*t

nah, i never eat an walkmost i'll eat outside, is a sandwich or chips, sittin down

Eat on road straight, standard procedure. Don't think twice about it, didn't even know it was a big deal
exactly. its not really a problem, obviously certain food is easier to eat on the go but u can eat almost any fast food on the go with skill lol. its not hard.hardly trampish. eating on the road while ur walkin dont mean u gotta eat like a dog and make a mess, u can eat just as tidly as u would sitting. llow that, ur nt skilled enuff to eat on road if ur lookin like a tramp doing it lol.

I can't do it. Unless it's Skittles or something minor like that.Don't see how people can tuck in with their fingers after they've been touching up bus poles and allsorts.

dont really like eating while walking tbhi like to be comfortable when im eatingeven if i got food to go, ill go koch in the park or some whereunless im drunk/coming home from clubwhen im straight munchin on a kebab on the side of the road, zoot in ear like a pencil

lol my mum has always tol me dnt eat on road. but when im marvin its unavoidableyh seen brehs walkin road with the sam mayo in the corner of there mouths. nastyn even worse when its girls n they got food in the corner of there mouth n still chomping away none the wiser

only chips n sandwiches, fried chicken if I'm rolling with other heads who are on it as well (if I'm gonna look silly I'll do it as part of a group)

Eat on road straight, standard procedure. Don't think twice about it, didn't even know it was a big deal
exactly. its not really a problem, obviously certain food is easier to eat on the go but u can eat almost any fast food on the go with skill lol. its not hard.hardly trampish. eating on the road while ur walkin dont mean u gotta eat like a dog and make a mess, u can eat just as tidly as u would sitting. llow that, ur nt skilled enuff to eat on road if ur lookin like a tramp doing it lol.