eatin on road

Frank White

do u do it?i used to until a while ago i see some man proper digging into his kfc - chicken bits on corner of mouth and grease on nose tip n sh*tproper disgustin - my boy said he eats chinese on road straight outa the foil container ting i was like 'bruv let it cool down first wots wrong wit u' hes probly chatting sh*t?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eat on road straight, standard procedure. Don't think twice about it, didn't even know it was a big deal
exactly. its not really a problem, obviously certain food is easier to eat on the go but u can eat almost any fast food on the go with skill lol. its not hard.hardly trampish. eating on the road while ur walkin dont mean u gotta eat like a dog and make a mess, u can eat just as tidly as u would sitting. llow that, ur nt skilled enuff to eat on road if ur lookin like a tramp doing it lol.

Eat on road straight, standard procedure. Don't think twice about it, didn't even know it was a big deal
exactly. its not really a problem, obviously certain food is easier to eat on the go but u can eat almost any fast food on the go with skill lol. its not hard.hardly trampish. eating on the road while ur walkin dont mean u gotta eat like a dog and make a mess, u can eat just as tidly as u would sitting. llow that, ur nt skilled enuff to eat on road if ur lookin like a tramp doing it lol.