Sign in to follow this  
Frank White

eatin on road

Guest WAVESURFER
who knows about chips in pitta with cheese? the perfect "on road" parcel of munch, tastes sooo good!
omgsoooooo deliciouschip in pitta WITH curry sauceonly eatable at a table for me im afraid
Throw some fried rice in there & you get e-spudded 3 times.

Guest WAVESURFER

Oh yeah, and on the chips & cheese debate, throw some chilli sauce on there & you have yourself a serious proposition.

if ur hungry u need to eat innit. dont watch people. as long as they throw their waste awayone time i had a pizza on the jubilee line time ago and some woman kept looking at me screwing her nose so i went over and asked her if she was hungry and wated some. if u can handle all the looks you deserve to eat on road

Depending on how hungry I am, I will f*ck up a bowl of rice and meat and all that goodnessWITH MY HANDSIN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OXFORD ST. sh*t I'd offer them some if they stared

do u do it?
Pre end of 2005 I'd eat on road. Go to the usual UG food places, sushi, jerk places like brown eagles, peppers & spice, kfc or sarni 4rm tesco or marks & spencers.Since then I rarely eat out. Too shook.

Oh yeah, and on the chips & cheese debate, throw some chilli sauce on there & you have yourself a serious proposition.
nanah its ALL about chipscheeseand beansAAAHHHHHH