Samsun ''Omnia'' BNIB For sale £300

Gunner

f*ck the Omnia and the Tocco to be honest. Walked into Carphone Warehouse to tell them the Tocco they sold me is busted coz I never get a decent phonecall coz of the reception."Yeah I bought this Tocco about 2 months ago and the reception...""You're on T Mobile yeah? We don't even sell that phone on T Mobile in this branch anymore coz we've had so many complaints"FMP.

f*ck the Omnia and the Tocco to be honest. Walked into Carphone Warehouse to tell them the Tocco they sold me is busted coz I never get a decent phonecall coz of the reception."Yeah I bought this Tocco about 2 months ago and the reception...""You're on T Mobile yeah? We don't even sell that phone on T Mobile in this branch anymore coz we've had so many complaints"FMP.
:lol:

Is this phone any good? Cos I'm considering it on contract.(no hijack)
got it last week, at first i thought f*ck me this is confusing and i wanted to send it back. but after getting used to it over the last week i'm loving it.
Might look at copping it on your review. Wasn't impressed with the last Samsung phone I had though that was years ago and by now they should have fixed up, but really right now nothing really is catching my eye so I'm looking at all possible options.Eks - Not looking to buy from Carphone still, was that Tocco and Omnia you had probs with or just Tocco?

Guest ChoccyLog
This is why I NEVER go through dealers to get my phone. Take it to t-mobile see if they can help you.I cou/sin the 'f*ck the tocco' movement alsohad the phone the day it came out. Nothing but problems ever since.

This is why I NEVER go through dealers to get my phone. Take it to t-mobile see if they can help you.I cou/sin the 'f*ck the tocco' movement alsohad the phone the day it came out. Nothing but problems ever since.
Carphone are soooooo sh*t...telling people "they stopped selling the t-mobile toccos".....t-mobile withdrew them from some carphone stores cos they've been selling refurbished handsets> The minute you walk out the door you're no longer their problem :lol:LOG did t-mobile fix/change your one in the end?

Guest ChoccyLog
Carphone are soooooo sh*t...telling people "they stopped selling the t-mobile toccos".....t-mobile withdrew them from some carphone stores cos they've been selling refurbished handsets> The minute you walk out the door you're no longer their problem :lol:LOG did t-mobile fix/change your one in the end?
Sheet! What a con. I actually thought Carphone Warehouse were alright but I've never been a customer of theres. I thought it was only Phones for You that did things like thatIt took me ages to take it to the shop but its been booked in now. I think they are gonna give me another one and I didn't even have to pay excess, good times.