20 members have voted

1. 1.

• Garage Girls
    • Hip-Hop Honeys

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate this is a garage web site for a garage stationâââ¬Ã¦.. Let me explain If you go to a clubâââ¬Ã¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¦ Garage set- *dj plays garage girls* they all come out the woodwork & 2 step while they swing there arms + they dance to the words of the song eg *song is I love you baby* they point at there eye then there heart then there best mate! Iâââ¬Ã¦.loveâââ¬Ã¦.youâââ¬Ã¦.baby.Hip-Hop set- *dj plays like glue* they all come on the dance floor & OOOOO sh*t Hip-hop Girls can dance. NO 2step allowed. Whats better? You tell meAny hip-hop girls in ere its time to represent

i must disagree..... when you think of a hip-hop girl You think fit body bouncing to a bashment beat. Garage girl makes me think bunch of young girls dancing (if thatâââ‰â¢s what you can call it) around a handbag.Although I must say there are plenty of Fit garage girls but there stereotype is bad & thats how they are perceived

hahah lmfao @ the this topic!... i understand what twister is saying....ive been out and seen girls dancing to a bit of hip hop then when some garage comes on she aint got a clue just ' 2 steps'... lol ..Tho it all depends because you can give it some dancing to garage u just have to kno what your doing!.. biggrin.gif ...Personally i prefer these days to dance to hip hop ...because i think that garage for me has become a bit ....'chavy-fied' ... not saying anything bad coz i love garage music but tunes like sorry and run to me are just to much ...and jokes watching out of rhythm girls just move their feet... If you can dance alrite to both just proves that u know how to move... i think i can move better too dancing to hip hop ..cant really tick tock and wine with garage... :wink: