Sign in to follow this  
ReZiW

In the spirit of these random threads

Yh we all got cars blah blah blahBut when your on the bus. Where do you sit?At the back on the left side. Back in the day had to see if Ticket man was coming on or whatever. Now its just a habit

always always sit towards the middle on the left hand sidejus behind where the stairs are, optimum position if someone mad gets on the bus, they usually go straight to the back, that way if i sense something bad gna happen i jus slip down the stairs on a sly flexsit at the back u are gettin trappedsit infront of the stairs, cant see who is gettin on, could get tumped in the back of ur head all unawaressit on the right behind the stairs, in the line of site of the person as the hit the top deck, trapped

always always sit towards the middle on the left hand sidejus behind where the stairs are, optimum position if someone mad gets on the bus, they usually go straight to the back, that way if i sense something bad gna happen i jus slip down the stairs on a sly flexsit at the back u are gettin trappedsit infront of the stairs, cant see who is gettin on, could get tumped in the back of ur head all unawaressit on the right behind the stairs, in the line of site of the person as the hit the top deck, trapped
:lol: :lol: the Logics are alot. Its all true still.

:lol: :lol: the Logics are alot. Its all true still.
lol,especially this line

SPUDS

my natural instincts would always take me to the last back left seat of the bus.ain't been on a bus in years tho.ahhh boy the amount of jokes in school days bus madness >>>>>>>>>>>>

Letting of fireworks on the bus>>>>>>I hit one black woman on the 270, felt bad. I remember one time i lit up one ute from some next school, was sickkk

I think most people generally sit where theres a free space
Course, Course. But when he buss is empty where would you choose to situ simi